Hydrating Gel Patches
Great to keep those bottom lashes in check and give your clients the ultimate hydrating collagen treatment during any lash service!
The AW Lashes Hydrating Gel Patches:
- Won't slip & move around
- Easily & effectively cover the bottom lashes
- Great contour that will work with almost every eye shape
- Lint-free top prevents "cotton fuzzies"
- Great for any skin type (ideal for those with sensitive skin)
- Extremely soft & flexible (easy to work with and maneuver)
- Provides a hydrating collagen-infused under-eye treatment to help minimize the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Removes easily after lash service
- Gently lift the eyelid to expose the lower lash line.
- Start by placing the edge of the gel patch at the inner corner of the eye, approximately 1mm from the lash line to prevent irritation & watering eyes.
- Using the contour and shape of the eye as your guide, gently press the eye patch into place completely covering the lower lashes.
- Use the shape of your client’s eye to guide you in placement
For more detailed video instruction on the placement of gel pads visit our YouTube Channel.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sodium Carbomer, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticoas Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Aluminum Glycinate, Disodium EDTA, Tartaric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Hydrolyzed Collagen.