Pro Gel Patches
The AW Lashes Pro Gel Patches are smaller than a "standard" eye patch giving you greater flexibility to meet the needs of ANY eye shape. With additional stickiness, these patches will help you to capture even the most stubborn baby bottom lash!
The AW Lashes Pro Gel Patches:
- Great shape & contour that works well with all eye shapes (ideal for clients with smaller eyes)
- Won't slip & move around
- Easily & effectively cover the bottom lashes
- Smooth-surface (no friction for your tweezers!)
- Lint-free top prevents "cotton fuzzies"
- Additional stickiness (but still easily removable) to help capture all bottom lashes
- Great for any skin type
- Gently lift the eyelid to expose the lower lash line.
- Start by placing the edge of the gel patch at the inner corner of the eye, approximately 1mm from the lash line to prevent irritation & watering eyes.
- Using the contour and shape of the eye as your guide, gently press the eye patch into place completely covering the lower lashes.
- Use the shape of your client’s eye to guide you in placement
For a more detailed, video instruction on the placement of gel pads visit our YouTube Channel.